Focus on Newton's technology
Newton’s® technology, developed in partnership with IFP Energies Nouvelles (French Petroleum institute), enables on-line dehydration of water-saturated hydrocarbons.
This technology uses several forms of deliquescent briquettes manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 certified factory in Cavaillon, in the south of France. The technology has been tested on our pilot and has been improved and patented.
Specifications guaranteed by our technology
Our different services allow the finished product to reach the following 2 specifications:
- soluble water content of less than 80 ppmW at the dryer outlet
- a ‘clear and bright‘ finished product
The advantages of Newton's® technology
Newton’s® technology has many advantages and guarantees:
– The profitability of the technology and low operating cost (OPEX/CAPEX);
– Improved quality of the finished product;
– Water specification controlled throughout the process using our software;
– A simplified process;
– The absence of clodded fixed bed, preferential path, agglomerate, chimney effect;
– The low pressure drop;
– 100% consumable desiccants;
– Custom packaging according to customer demand.