Drying of industrial fluids such as solvents, liquid monomers, liquefied gases, and hydrocarbons: our Newton's engineering service
Our team of Newton’s engineers develops tailor-made solutions for our customers in the design of new units and revamping.
The PROCESS DESIGN PACKAGE: unit design and revamping.
As part of a revamping or a grass roots unit (construction ex nihilo of a refinery / or unit), our engineering department :
– Designs new drying units;
– Optimizes the operation of existing dryers;
– Monitors technical performance;
– Ensures the proper long-term operation of the facilities (loading assistance, monitoring, etc.).
We work in different units within a refinery : HF alkylation (Hydrofluoric acid), FCC (fluid catalytic cracking), propane, butane, sweetening, and hydrotreating.
We operate worldwide. Our technologies are applicable for the following products :
– Mono-vinyl chloride (VCM)
– LPG – butane – propane
– LAB – Linear Alkyl Benzene
– Light fuel type LCCO